This is now handled automatically when authorizing your POS with Deliverect.
Why should you create a specific table per channel?
Lightspeed gives us the ability to send online orders to a specific table. We advise you to set up a specific table per channel (Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Foodora,..) and per virtual brand. This way you can easily separate your revenue generated by channel, or by brand.
How to create a channel table?
You can read more about how to set up floors & tables in Lightspeed by clicking this link.
1. Create a floor called "Integrations"
2. Create a table per channel and per brand
3. Channel-specific tables & types:
- Uber Eats: Use table type "Delivery"
- Deliveroo: Use table type "Delivery"
- Takeaway.com: create 2 tables with both type "Delivery" and "Takeaway"
- Glovo: Use table type "Delivery"
Below you'll find an example of a floor with different channels and a table setup.