The POS (Lightspeed) is the source of all information. So if you want to offer products with options online, you should first create this setup in Lightspeed, then sync with Deliverect, adjust the menu and push the menu again.
Steps to follow
1. Go to Lightspeed > Products
2. Create the base product as type ‘PRODUCT’. Combos & Choices are not supported.
3. To create an extra options group, go to modifiers and click ‘add group’ (see also the Lightspeed documentation on Creating Modifiers).
- Name: Name that is displayed online
- Multi-Select: Min & max range of the items that can be selected
- Modifiers: the options that should be offered in this modifier group
- Linked products: the products that will list these options
If you want to add a new option to this modifier group, click "+New Modifier".
IMPORTANT: FILL IN A UNIQUE PLU IN THE PLU FIELD OF THE MODIFIERS OR THEY WON’T BE SYNCHRONISED WITH DELIVERECT.
4. When everything is set up in Lightspeed, go to "Locations" in Deliverect to synchronize the changes made in Lightspeed with your Deliverect account, for all your locations.
5. Your products will be synced with the modifiers attached already. Remember to add them to the menu if they are not there already
6. Verify that the menu is indeed complete in the menu preview.
7. Publish your menu to your channels to update your store.