When in Lightspeed, select the Takeout screen. This is the only screen in Lightspeed that you will have to use to handle all your online orders.
>> Make sure a user is always logged in, otherwise nothing will print <<
1. The Takeout screen is where all orders come in.
2. The order status flow:
- All orders come in ‘New’.
- When the order is 'Accepted', the order will move to 'Accepted' and be printed.
- When you finalize the order, the order will be moved to ‘Done’ and ONLY then will it be added to your daily revenue. If you leave orders open, the revenue will not be added to the daily report.
3. Send -> accepts the order and will send the ticket to the kitchen to be printed (if Auto-print is turned off)
4. Pay -> finalizes the orders.