The following hardware is currently supported for use with the Delivery Manager App. Do note that Deliverect does not provide any hardware.
We recommend using a tablet with a minimum screen size of 8.5 inches. The following operating systems/models are supported.
iPads supporting iOS 13 or higher:
- iPad (5th generation or higher)
- iPad Pro (all generations)
- iPad Air (2 or newer)
- iPad Mini (4 or newer)
- Android tablets running version 9 or higher.
Star Printers on iOS and Android:
- TSP100IIIW (Wi-Fi)
- TSP100IIILAN (Ethernet)
- TSP100IIIBI (Bluetooth)
- TSP143IIILAN (Ethernet)
- TSP143IIIW (Wi-Fi)
- TSP143IIIBI (Bluetooth)
Epson Printers for iOS and Android:
- TM-m30II (Bluetooth only)
- TM-T88VI (Bluetooth only)
USB and LAN printing is not yet supported for Epson printers.
The current version of our app can be found in Apple's App Store or Google Play, under the name Deliverect: online order hub. Once installed, log in with your Deliverect account and select the location you'll be using it from. We have a dedicated article with steps here.
If you are interested in testing our latest features, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get in contact as soon as the developers have an update that may interest you.
• Set up a printer for use with the Delivery Manager App.
• Learn how to manage orders with the Delivery Manager App.
• Discover the snoozing feature in the Delivery Manager App.