Not sure what a certain status means in the Delivery Manager App (DMA)? In this article, find out what each status means. In addition, learn how to change the flow of orders.
Where to find the status of an order
You can find the status of an order at the top of your app. Clicking on the status will confirm to Deliverect that the step has been completed. The order will then be automatically moved to the next status.
Below you can find a list of all the statuses:
- Accepted: the order is accepted in the app and is ready to be handled by the restaurant.
- Preparing: the order is being prepared by the kitchen.
- Prepared: the order is prepared by the kitchen.
- Delivered: the order has reached the customer.
- In Delivery: the order is being delivered to the customer.
- Printed: the order ticket has been printed via the connected printer.
- Pickup ready: the order is ready for pickup.
- Failed: the order isn't received by the app. If you encounter this, please contact your Deliverect account manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change the flow of orders
If you want to change the flow of an order, you can do so by following these instructions.
Step 1. Tap on the More icon at the bottom right of the app.
Step 2. Choose the Settings options.
Step 3. Navigate to the Orders tab.
Step 4. Tap on the Change order flow text.
Step 5. Here you can enable or disable certain statuses in the order flow, just by clicking on them. The changes to the flow will automatically be saved.
• Manage orders within the app.
• Find out how to update the preparation time of incoming orders.
• Set up a printer.