If an order has failed because of an invalid PLU, there are ways to identify the cause and prevent it from occurring in the future.
What is a PLU?
PLU stands for price look-up. This is a unique code used by delivery channels and Deliverect to communicate a product or modifier and the corresponding price.
Where to find orders that have failed because of a PLU error
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and click on Orders in the sidebar.
Step 2. Use the filter to search for Failed orders.
Step 3. When expanding a failed order, an overview will be revealed. Inside the red box, an error code is displayed.
InvalidProduct: Invalid PLU: 98765
- InvalidProduct/InvalidModifiers means the PLU of the product/modifier is not the same as on your Products page.
The PLU can be seen next to the product below the error code.
- Changes have been made in Deliverect, but the menu has not since been published or did not publish successfully. Publish your menu to your delivery channel(s) to resolve this.
- A menu was published at the same time an order was placed, causing a temporary desynchronization. Future orders should not exhibit this behavior.
• Learn about the order flow and statuses.
• Manage orders within the app.
• Find out how to update the preparation time of incoming orders.