Want to create or manage a discount for your Online Ordering website? Read this article to learn how.
Do note that this only applies to Deliverect's own Online Ordering channel and is not supported for any other channels, such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, or Just Eat.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and click on Locations in the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on the More button at the top of the page and choose Discounts .
Step 3. Existing discounts can be edited or deleted. To create a new discount, click on the + Discount button.
Step 4. The following options are available for discounts:
- Discount code: Enter the code you want people to enter (e.g. WEEKEND10).
- Applicable on: Choose if the discount can be applied on all locations or specific locations or delivery channels.
- Deactivate: Enable this to prevent the discount code from being used.
- Expired: This toggle will be automatically activated once the date supplied in the Valid until field has been reached, or if the value in the total budget/total discount orders field has been exhausted.
- Discount type: Choose between a fixed value (Lump), a percentage off an order's value (Percentage), or a free product (Product).
- Discount percentage (percentage discount type): The percentage value to apply.
- Discount value (lump discount type): The value to subtract from orders.
- Discount product PLU (product discount type): Enter the PLU of the free product.
- Valid from: When the discount code should start to be valid.
- Valid until: When the discount code should no longer be valid.
- Day of the week (optional): If you would like the code to be valid for only one day a week, choose that day from the dropdown menu.
- Min order amount (optional): The minimum an order must be to trigger the discount.
- Max order amount (optional): The maximum an order can be to trigger the discount.
Discount usage type: Choose to either limit the discount code by budget (amount of money), or by orders (amount of orders).
- Total budget (optional): Set a value if you want to limit the total budget for this campaign.
- Remaining budget: If a value has been entered in the Total Budget field, this field will show how much budget is left.
- Total discount orders (optional): Set a value if you want to limit the total number of orders for this campaign.
- Remaining discount orders (amount of money discount usage type): If a value has been entered in the Total discount orders field, this field will show how many orders are left.
Once you are ready, click on the Save button.