This article contains information and instructions to be used only with Deliverect's Online Ordering channel. To learn more and receive a demo, visit this page.
Already created your Online Ordering site and want to change how it looks? Follow these steps to learn how.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and click on Online Ordering in the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on ⋯ for the site and choose Edit theme .
The settings of your site will then display. Adjust where necessary.
- Color Scheme: Choose from a predefined theme or select Custom to specify colors for each element.
- Capitalize headings:
- Logo: Upload an image to display at the top left of your site and as the favicon.
- Banner: Upload an image to display at the top of your site.
- Banner message: Text entered into this field will appear just above your menu. It can be used to announce an upcoming closure, special promotion, or something else entirely.
- Show translations: If you have multiple languages enabled on your account, you can add a message for each.
- Show banner message when customer arrives on website: If enabled, the banner message will appear as a popup.
- Confirmation e-mail: If enabled, customers will receive a confirmation email after placing an order.
- Google tag manager ID: This service allows for scripts and tracking to be implemented. To learn about Google Tag Manager, view this external article. IDs are in the format GTM-#######. To connect Google Analytics, read this external article on creating a Google Analytics 4 Configuration tag with Google Tag Manager.
- Terms and Conditions URL:
- If you have a terms and conditions page for your website, provide the link to it here. For example, https://example.com/terms.
- About Us URL: Here you can provide a link to an external webpage that includes information about your business.
Step 3. Once you are finished, click on Save to confirm changes. The preview on the right-hand side will update showing any adjustments made.
Need any assistance with this? Reach out to us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
• Learn how to create discounts for your Online Ordering website.
• Adjust the preparation times for orders.
• Find out how to open and close your website for orders.