With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your Menulog account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: Menulog integration can take over one month.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive (can be requested)|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the Menulog platform (not recommended)|
|Not require the use of the Menulog tablet to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on Menulog.
- The order arrives on your Menulog tablet to be accepted.
- Once accepted, the order is sent to Deliverect and your POS or Delivery Manager App.
How to set up
Step 1. Contact your MenuLog account manager to request an integration with Deliverect.
Step 2. If approved, the accounts will be connected. This process can currently take longer than a month.
Step 3. Once connected, your menu can be published from Deliverect. Menulog will then map the menu to your account and activate it.
Sent to Menulog with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- Availabilities of the menu (≠ opening times of the restaurant)
Required to send a menu to Menulog
- No specific requirements.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
- When any availability change is made.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Delivery fees
- Customer info
• New to Deliverect? Learn more about what we offer here.
• Find out what other integrations are supported in Deliverect.
• View articles about the Deliverect Manager Portal.