With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your Glovo account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: Glovo integration typically takes 3-5 business days.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Multiple menus (by creating multiple Deliverect channels)|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the Glovo platform (not recommended)|
|Not require the use of the Glovo tablet to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on Glovo.
- The order is then automatically accepted in Glovo. If you prefer to manually accept orders on the Glovo app, request this from your Deliverect account manager.
- Once accepted, the order is sent to Deliverect and your POS or Delivery Manager App.
How to set up
Step 1. Provide your store name and address to your Deliverect account manager.
Step 2. Create a menu on Deliverect or import your existing Deliveroo menu.
Step 3. We will then reach out to Glovo to connect your accounts.
Sent to Glovo with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- Product tags
It is only possible to push five menus per day. In addition, products with a price of zero or those that contain emojis are not permitted.
Required to send a menu to Glovo
- No specific requirements.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Customer name
- Courier name and contact details
• New to Deliverect? Learn more about what we offer here.
• Find out what other integrations are supported in Deliverect.
• View articles about the Deliverect Manager Portal.