If you experience any issues with integrating your WooCommerce site with Deliverect, we recommend trying the following:
- Make sure that you have installed the latest WooCommerce version on your site.
- Temporarily disable any security plugins you may have installed. Some plugins offer a log of blocked events and the functionality of adding plugins to an allowlist.
- Check if REST API is enabled and working correctly.
- Reach out to the company hosting your website. They may be able to identify the cause and resolve it for you.
If you still experience issues, reach out to your Deliverect account manager or contact technical support.
• Generate the keys to connect your WooCommerce site.
• How to reach out to Deliverect support.
• Create a menu.