With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your Shopify account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: Shopify integration typically takes less than one week.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store (reach out to your Deliverect account manager for details)|
|Continue to make changes via the Shopify platform|
|Not require the use of the Shopify app to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on your Shopify site.
- The order is automatically accepted.
- The order is sent to Deliverect and your POS (or Delivery Manager App).
Please read this article about the few limitations of the Shopify channel.
How to set up
Step 1. Follow the instructions in this article to create the credentials necessary to connect. Provide them to your Deliverect account manager.
Step 2. We will then configure your Shopify channel.
Step 3. Create a menu on Deliverect.
Step 4. Publish the menu from Deliverect to Shopify.
Sent to Shopify with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
Required to send a menu to Shopify
- The names of the Categories in Deliverect must match the names of Collections in Shopify.
- The names of any top-level Items in Deliverect must match the names of Products in Shopify.
- The names of any Modifiers in Deliverect must match the names of Variants in Shopify.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Delivery fees
- Customer info
• New to Deliverect? Learn more about what we offer here.
• Find out what other integrations are supported in Deliverect.
• View articles about the Deliverect Manager Portal.