With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your Slerp account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
Activation timeline: Slerp integration typically takes less than one week.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Change pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the Slerp platform|
|Not require the use of the Slerp tablet to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on Slerp.
- The order is automatically accepted.
- The order is sent to Deliverect and your POS (or Delivery Manager App).
How to set up
Step 1. Contact Slerp and request integration to Deliverect.
Step 2. Together with Slerp, we will connect your account.
Sent to Slerp with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
Required to send a menu to Slerp
- No specific requirements.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Delivery fees
- Customer info
• New to Deliverect? Learn more about what we offer here.
• Find out what other integrations are supported in Deliverect.
• View articles about the Deliverect Manager Portal.