With Deliverect's integration, receive orders from your SevenRooms account and have them automatically sent to your POS. You are also able to manage your menu and much more. For the full list of supported features, check below.
- Supported features
- How it works
- How to set up
- Menu management
- Order management
|Manage menus through Deliverect|
|Import existing menus|
|All orders go through Deliverect|
|Auto-accept orders as they arrive|
|Update the preparation time|
|Delay the preparation time of orders (busy mode orange)|
|Receive delivery driver time updates or change the delivery and pickup times|
|Contact details for the delivery driver|
|Contact details for the customer|
|Temporarily close/pause the store (via busy mode)|
|Open/close the store|
|Continue to make changes via the SevenRooms platform (updates to your menu can cause issues)|
|Not require the use of the SevenRooms app to accept orders|
How it works
- The customer places an order on SevenRooms.
- The order is automatically accepted.
- The order is sent to Deliverect and your POS (or Delivery Manager App).
How to set up
Step 1. First, reach out to SevenRooms for details.
Step 2. Together with SevenRooms, we will connect your account.
Sent to SevenRooms with a menu push
- Product mapping
- Product name
- Product snooze
- Modifier/option groups
- Availabilities of the menu (≠ opening times of the restaurant)
- Product tags
Required to send a menu to SevenRooms
- No specific requirements.
When necessary to push the menu online
- Every time the menu is changed.
When not necessary to push the menu online
- When a product is snoozed (putting a product out of stock).
Information sent to Deliverect with orders
- Order details
- Pick-up time
- Order notes
- Service charges
- Customer info
• New to Deliverect? Learn more about what we offer here.
• Find out what other integrations are supported in Deliverect.
• View articles about the Deliverect Manager Portal.