Gain an insight into how your business is doing by viewing key stats from your Delivery Manager App (DMA). Read this article to learn more about this feature.
At present, this is only available for customers in Canada and the US. It will be launched in all countries soon.
How to access
Open your Delivery Manager App and tap on Dashboard.
Tap on Select timeframe to choose the order data to see. The following is provided:
- Total orders
- Best selling product
- Best performing channel
- Best selling items (includes the total number sold and most popular order time)
- Best performing stores (includes the total number of orders and average order value)
View your daily recap
You are shown your daily recap at the start of each day to give you a heads-up on essential aspects of your location. To see it again, tap on the Open daily recap button at the top of your Dashboard.
See which stores are currently unavailable. By tapping on Open store, you can quickly make them available to customers.
Displays a list of items currently snoozed. If they are set to be automatically unsnoozed, the remaining time is shown. Tapping on Unsnooze will make the item immediately available on your menus.
Scheduled orders for today
See scheduled orders that need to be processed today. Tap on View to see the order.
• Learn how to set up a printer in the Delivery Manager App.
• Find out how to manage orders in the Delivery Manager App.
• Discover how to close or enable busy mode in the Delivery Manager App.