Information about your business is required when creating a payment profile. So that you can prepare beforehand, this article details everything you will need.
- Legal business name: The official registered name of the company.
- Email: Contact email address for the company.
- Country: Operating country of the business.
- Stakeholder first name: The first name of someone who owns at least 25% of the business.
- Stakeholder first name: The last name of someone who owns at least 25% of the business.
- Stakeholder country: Where the stakeholder lives.
- Stakeholder email: Contact email address for the stakeholder.
- Stakeholder role: Owner, signatory, etc.
- Stakeholder job title: The official title of the stakeholder.
- Company (registration) number: Unique government-issued number linked to your business.
- Business phone number: Main contact number of the business.
- If the company is publicly listed
- Registered business address: Address of the location.
- Headquarters address (if applicable): If your company has a headquarters, enter the address.
- Registration document (if automatic approval is not possible): Verification is typically automatic. If this were to fail, the registration document of the company will need to be uploaded.
- IBAN (or bank code and account code): Bank account to be used for payments.
Personal details of an owner and a signatory of the company need to be added. If the owner is also the signatory, a checkbox can be ticked to confirm this.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please reach out to our support team for assistance.