Workstations allow you to send products to different printers, which is extremely helpful if your business has multiple preparation areas. After setting up workstations, the processing and preparation of orders will be streamlined, therefore decreasing the time it takes for them to be ready for your customers. Here's an example of two workstations you could create:
|Workstation: Hot dishes (located in the kitchen)||Workstation: Cold dishes (located at the register)|
You can see that by introducing these two workstations, products are categorized and sent to the correct place to start being prepared. Keep reading to find out how to create one.
Only Star printers listed here are currently supported. Support for Epson printers will be coming at a later time.
Step 1. Open your Delivery Manager App (DMA) and Tap on More.
Step 2. Tap on Settings.
Step 3. Tap on Workstations in the sidebar.
Step 4. Tap on the ＋ icon at the top right.
Step 5. You can now create your workstation. The following options are available:
- Station name: Enter a name (e.g. Hot station).
- Station type: Enter a type, the available options are:
- Items: Use this to limit this workstation based on products in your Deliverect account (e.g. cheeseburger, fries).
- Brands: Use this to limit this workstation based on the brands in your Deliverect account.
- Printer: Choose the printer to use.
- Print bag tickets: If enabled, the bag ticket will also be printed.
Step 6. Tap on the Assign items/Assign brands button. Choose the items/brands.
Step 7. Tap on the Save button to activate the workstation. Repeat these steps to create additional workstations.
• Learn how to edit or delete a workstation.
• Manage your orders using the app.
• Learn about your dashboard.