This feature is available with Deliverect Plus. To learn more, click here.
To receive an email when certain Deliverect events occur, follow the steps in this article. Enabling notifications will allow for important updates to be quickly delivered to you, even when you aren't logged in to Deliverect.
The page is found by clicking on Operations in the sidebar, followed by Notifications .
The page is split into two sections:
- Location: Notifications for specific locations.
- Account: Notifications for account-level operations.
Step 1. Choose the location you want to create a notification for.
Step 2. Tick on the checkbox(es) for the notification(s) you want to receive by email. The following types are available:
- Busy mode: A channel has entered busy mode.
- Menu item snooze: An active menu item is snoozed.
Step 3. Once ready, click on the Create button.
To delete notifications for a location, click on the trash icon. Click on the pencil icon to add or remove notifications for a location.
Step 1. Tick the notification type you want to receive by email. The following types are available:
- Failed Order Injections: An order has failed to be sent to a POS.
- Failed Menu Push: One of your menus was unable to be published to a channel.
- Payments KYC Completed: The setup procedure for Online Ordering payments is complete.
Step 2. Click on the Save button.
• Learn how to invite a new user to your account.
• View explanations of the possible order statuses.
• View your operation reports.