In this article, discover all of our key changes released in May 2022.
Some features may not be visible to you based on your user role or plan.
- Delivery Manager App (DMA)
- Online Ordering
- Operation reports
- Added fixed costs tile.
- Added fixed costs to revenue breakdown graph.
- Added compare by custom tag to locations, channel, and menu item views.
- Orders: Added an Error rates graph to show the frequency of order issues.
Delivery Manager App (DMA)
- Improved performance.
- Snooze items: Added an option to snooze items until the next day (iOS only).
- Tablet profiles: An Allow canceling orders setting has been added.
- Delivery has been renamed to Dispatch.
- Added Fixed Cost field to location export.
- Moved the Busy Mode button out of the More dropdown.
- Optimization: Removed test limit of 3.
- Preview: Calories are now displayed.
- Publishing: Renamed Update Active Menus button to Publish All Active Menus.
- Scheduling (Overview): Improved the calendar interface.
- Added the ability to set a max pick-up amount.
- Improved pick-up/delivery address clarity in confirmation emails.
- Reduced the size of the cookie window.
- Operation reports: The Driver Update operation report type has been renamed to Courier Update.
- Operation reports (Snooze Export): A Location field has been added.
- Operation reports: Timestamps are now shown for each log message.
- Filter: A time button has been added to allow for more precise searching.
- Filter: The Location filter is now sorted alphabetically.
- Clicking on a PLU will now copy it to your clipboard.
If you have any questions or need assistance, reach out to our support team.