Workstations can be created and edited via your Deliverect account. This will save time if you need to manage many workstations for your locations.
Workstations can also be managed using the Delivery Manager App (DMA).
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and go to Settings then Workstations in your sidebar.
Step 2. Choose a location.
Step 3. Click on the + Workstation button.
Step 4. Enter information to create the workstation.
- Station name: Enter a name (e.g. Hot station).
- Station type: Enter a type, the available options are:
- Items: Use this to limit this workstation based on products in your Deliverect account (e.g. cheeseburger, fries).
- Brands: Use this to limit this workstation based on the brands in your Deliverect account.
- Print bag tickets: If enabled, the bag ticket will also be printed.
Step 5. Click on the ＋ Assign items/brands button.
Step 6. Choose the products or brands to use and click on the Save button.
Step 7. Click on the Save button to finish creating your workstation. It will now be available on the Delivery Manager App (DMA) for that location. To choose the printer to use, edit the workstation on the DMA by following the steps in this article.