In this article, discover all of our key changes released in August 2022.
Some features may not be visible to you based on your user role or plan.
- Channels: Revenue percentages have been added to the channels table.
- Locations: Revenue percentages have been added to the locations table.
- Menu items: A tile has been added to show the most popular order day for an item.
- Uploading: An option to keep an image's transparency when uploading PNG images has been added (Keep transparent background).
- Menu scheduling: A dropdown has been added to choose which channels to schedule (Select channels).
- Settings: An option to specify the total days needed to prepare orders has been added to the Edit page (Skip days).
- Customization: An option to change the header background color has been added to the Settings window. (Header background color).
- Tags: Natural, Organic, and Soft drink tags are now available.
- Tablets: A setting has been added for profiles to allow users of the DMA (Delivery Manager App) to open/close locations (Allow Open/Close capability from the DMA).
If you have any questions or need assistance, reach out to our support team.