This article contains information and instructions to be used only with Deliverect's Online Ordering channel. To learn more and receive a demo, visit this page.
Follow the steps in this article to update the web address, operational settings, and delivery settings for your Online Ordering site.
Step 1. Log in to your Deliverect account and click on Online Ordering in the sidebar.
Step 2. Click on ⋯ and choose Edit settings .
Step 3. Change your site's settings. The following options are available:
- Custom domain: Enable this to specify your own domain. Contact our support team for assistance.
- Site name: Change the subdomain when using the standard orderingclub.com domain.
- Timeslots Minute Skip: The number of minutes between order timeslots.
- Pre Order (Days): How many days a customer can schedule an order beforehand.
- Skip days: When a number is set, customers can only place orders for a future date. For example, entering "3" would result in customers' orders only allowed to be placed three days in advance.
- Skip days start time: This setting defines the time that the Skip days functionality starts. For example, setting "11:00" and "1" in the Skip days field would allow customers to place orders for the same day if placed before 11 am.
- Enable restaurant tips: Enable this to allow customers to provide tips when ordering.
- Enable Pickup: Enable this if you would like to allow customers to pick up orders.
- Pickup min order amount (if Enable Pickup is active): Enter the minimum order amount to be eligible for pickup.
- Pickup max order amount (if Enable Pickup is active): Enter the maximum order amount to be eligible for pickup.
- Enable Eat-In: Enable this to allow customers to eat in your restaurant.
- Enable Delivery Asap: Enable this to give customers the option to request their order to be delivered as soon as possible.
- Enable Delivery: Enable this to offer your customers delivery for their orders.
- Delivery Condition (if Enable Delivery is active): The requirement type that permits the delivery of orders. By PostalCode and By Radius are available.
Delivery by Radius
If By Radius is set for Delivery Condition, click on the ＋ Add radius setting button to configure.
- Radius: Enter the maximum radius from your restaurant where delivery will be possible.
- Delivery Fee: Choose a delivery fee for orders.
- Min Order Amount: Set how much an order's total should be to qualify for delivery.
- Free Delivery From. Set how much an order's total should be to qualify for free delivery.
Delivery by Postal Code
If By PostalCode is set for Delivery Condition, complete the following fields:
- City: Enter the name of the city.
- Postal Code: Enter the postal code that allowed for deliveries. To add multiple, separate them with a comma (e.g. 9000, 9050).
- Delivery Fee: Enter the price that customers will pay to have their order delivered.
- Min Order Amount: Prevent deliveries below the entered amount.
- Free Delivery From: Allow free delivery if an order is higher than the entered amount. Enter 0 to disable free delivery.
Click on the Save button after making any changes.